Политика в отношении файлов cookie
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
To book a car on our website, you need to have cookies enabled – see the section on Managing cookies. If you do not wish to enable cookies you will still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but check Managing Cookies for help to turn them on should you need to.
Please be aware that cookies cannot harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve the user’s experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors.
We’re providing you with this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation and to ensure that we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Here’s a list of the main cookies that we use, and what we use them for. You’ll find information about third party cookies on the next tab.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When you visit Holiday Autos you may notice some cookies that are not related to Holiday Autos. When you visit a page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Some of the third party cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Third party cookies in relation targeted advertising are also set when you visit our website. Please see Banner Advertising tab for further details
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you have not enabled cookies on your browser it will mean that the shopping experience on your browser will be limited to browsing and researching, you will not be able to purchase goods.
To enable cookies
If you're unsure about the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and then click Options
- Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and click the 'Content settings' button
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and click 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Then click the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select 'allow sites to set cookies'
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
- Click 'Save'
- Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
- Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
- Then select 'Accept cookies' option
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
- Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
All other browsers
Please check your documentation or your online help files.
Further information about cookies
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window - please note that we can't be responsible for the content of external websites).
BANNER ADVERTISING ON OTHER WEBSITES
The purpose of this type of advertising is to provide you with a range of products based on what you’re viewing on our website, which are presented to you when you visit other selected websites. The adverts may highlight offers deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind some of these adverts is based on cookies.
Learn more about cookies and why we use them via the ‘What are cookies’ tab.
Please be assured that the data contained in the cookies used in these adverts is completely anonymous and does not contain any of your personal details.